AppInChina is a team of smart, entrepreneurial people who are working together to build a world-changing company. Our core product is a platform that enables companies to localize, publish, promote and monetize their apps in China. We’ve been growing at a rate of 20% per month for the past 5 months and our clients range from individual developers to Fortune 500 companies. Our initial goal is to become the world’s third-largest app platform, and we’re looking for smart, highly-motivated people to join our team and be a part of our growth.
What do we offer?
- An exciting, entrepreneurial environment and a team of friendly, talented colleagues to work with and learn from.
- A comfortable office environment with a rooftop terrace, healthy food and drinks.
- Flexible holidays and work times, so you can manage your time as you need to.
- Generous salaries and the opportunity to receive shares in due course.
- Pension contributions, insurance (medical, maternity, unemployment, and occupational), and housing fund payments based upon your full pre-tax salary, as well as work visas for non-Chinese staff.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for managing the distribution of our clients’ apps across the top 30 app stores in China and driving improvements to the quality and speed of our service. Your daily work will involve interacting with app store systems, communicating with app store staff, and working with the rest of the team to drive greater automation of our processes.
What will you bring to our team?
- Native-level Chinese and fluent English.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- A logical mind and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
- A self-motivated, entrepreneurial mind-set and independent attitude.
- Experience in the mobile industry is preferred but not essential.
Apply for Operations Manager (Beijing)
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.